• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Trash Talkers

RCpullerdude

Reaction score
Does anyone else have to deal with one as much as I do? I have a friend that goes to Vo-Tech with me that has a 1988 RC/SB K1500 350 SBC. All he knows how to do is trash talk. All he wants to do is roast tires and race. Did I mention, he's the perfect example of why all us teens are sterotyped as stupid idiots? He is a good friend of mine and all, but I just don't know of a nice way to tell him STFU.

Last edited:
I had a friend who had a 1990 scsb 1500 with a v6 that told everyone it was a v8 and he was gonna smoke my 5.3 that had custom tune exhaust intake ect...
Then when i told him to race he said wait till he gets his new truck... by the time he got his new truck (2008 1500 4.8) i can spank him WORSE.. haha

Haha. If I offered to race, he'd jump at it. If I offered to race on my terms (with 10K trailer in tow at the 1/4 mile, "truck-style"), he'd say "No, because that's the only way you can win." But at least he's semi-truthful. He does tell exactly what's in it, but when his dad's there, it changes from a 350 bored to 400 to a 350 bored .055 over (or something like that, don't remember for sure).

Last edited:
Back