• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Other Torklift SuperHitch Magnum

BigDogYJ

Reaction score
I have a Torklift SuperHitch Magnum from my 2006 3500 dually. It’s in great shape. Has less than 7k towing miles on it. This is not the 30k model. It was the prior one which I think was rated at 27k with WD.

This is one stout hitch. Has both a 2.5” and 2” receiver.
It’s compatible with their frame mounted camper tie downs.

I also have the Torklift SuperTruss 20” extension which is compatible with this hitch and with the extension is capable of towing 14k miles.

It’s a fantastic setup but I no longer have my truck so time for someone else to get some use out of it.

New this setup cost over $1k.
I’ll sell both the hitch and extension for $600 or make an offer.
Or hitch alone for $500 and extension alone for $250.
Probably one of the best hitches in the market.

This hitch is currently in Florida and I’ll be driving back from Florida to California via the southern route from May 6-9. Willing to meet along southern route if that helps. Let me know. Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reminder: Leaving Florida Early Monday morning. If anyone is interested in this and your relatively within our route, I’m more than willing to deliver.
See attached image of planned route route heading west.
Thanks!

Attachments

• D5A05D6F-6613-4F47-84EB-F3846F01C3C4.jpeg
    D5A05D6F-6613-4F47-84EB-F3846F01C3C4.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 7
Figured I'd bump this again, Offer whatever you feel is fair. I will be headed from San Jose, CA via I-40 to Murfreesboro, TN just after Christmas and headed back around Jan 15th. If your interested and along our route I might bring it with me. Let me know. I'll take any far offer. I have no use for it, just would rather it go to someone that can use it rather then tossing it.

Back