• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5L Timken Bearing Hubs and NAPA Premium Rotors

Big T

Reaction score
Slightly used, great condition. $50 apiece for hub and rotors, plus shipping.

Attachments

• Hubs Rotors.JPG
    Hubs Rotors.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 15
He did the brake up grades on his and his son's trucks.

The parts should be good for our 6.5 4x4's

I was going to take everything but ran into financial difficulties the last week. Had some unexpected expenses.

I would still take them, But I do not want him sitting on them for a few weeks until I recoup.

He wants the stuff out of his way and it's well worth what he wants

Dont ever get up to Sacramento/Stockton/ Lodi Area do you?

My wife gets up to Sacramento fairly regularly. Just dont ask her to lift the box they're in as it weighs 81.7 lbs. I have a Conference in SF the week starting 8/31. She is scheduled to drive up and meet me there and we take off to fly fish NorCal from there. Could detour through Sacramento/Stockton/Lodi area on 8/4.

These are 8-lug Timkens. Came off my son's '94 when we converted to GMT-800 brakes. Also NAPA rotors and backing plates. Can also throw in calipers and used pads. Also have a set of Raybestos Advanced Technology Slotted Rotors with not many miles on them. The bearing hubs attached to those rotors are good, but have about 60K miles on them. One is MI Bearing and the other is Autozone. I didn't think these had much value, but the rotors do.

Back