• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

This was ugly...

BudTX

Edjumacated Redneck
Reaction score
I spent the day at the gun club as a volunteer rage officer for a charity shoot.

One the way home I was merging onto a two lane divided highway. As I was merging I saw a white late-model Ford truck in the near right lane about 80 feet behind me. I was acclerating at a modest pace, and glanced over in my door mirror and saw the Ford blow a little smoke and accelerate to try and cut me off. There was no traffic to his left lane, and I hit the accelerator a little to ensure that I had plenty of space in front of the Ford as I merged. Ford boy then hammered it and tried to close the gap, this time rolling coal like a freight train.

I was tired and ready to get home, and in no mood for shenanigans so I put my foot to the floor. Besides obliterating everything in my rear view with smoke of my own, I absolutely left the Ford in the dust. I mean, it was like he was standing still.

After that he did not even try the obligatory flyby. I kind of wanted him to so that I could see if he at least had gauges. The color of his smoke indicated that he was not stock, but I guess I'll never know.

Back