• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Testing

OK great that worked! I added my logo to the signature line and also made it link to my web site.

Anyone else that may want to do the same just right click the pic then select "copy url" then go to your signature by hovering over your user name at top of page. Click "signature" then in the tool bar the icon that looks like a mountain (if you hover over it, it will say "image") click that then paste the url and save. The image will now be in your signature.

An addition step is to make the image a hot link, to do that.
Put cusor in the image and hold left click while dragging over the image then release left click (or highlight the image)
now in the tool bar click the icon that looks like a chain link (left one) then a new page opens with a field to add a url address, just type in the web site address you want to link to IE: www.leroydiesel.com then click save and now you should have an image that when clicked on will link to another web site!! pretty cool!

There may be size limitation of the image. But my image above is perfect if you want to put me in your sig just right click and go thought the steps above.

Thanks people.
Leroy

No, but you can be the first to have your very own virtual e-sticker in your sig :)

If you don't mind. I will see if the wife can turn it into one. I want to put it on the back of my camper.
I want it to go right between the other two stickers.
IMG_1248.JPG

I don't mind at all. I think its Jeff? that does stickers for TTS? Maybe I should get some?

32676-5a1c27f6820d2f0fa08f90327c49a9cf.jpg

Back