• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Striker tuner

05DMAXLLY

Reaction score
I was watching TruckU last weekend and they were doing a instl of Striker performance tuner. I had never heard of this one and they say that the programs will not leave a "trail" so that dealers will not notice it on your computer. Anyone else heard of this?

Yep Ive heard of it.

Truth be told, all tuners leave a trail but no dealer is going to search that hard for it. Some leave more obvious trails.

Really the only time they are going to nit pic the ECM is if you blow a motor under warrenty.

Thats a good sales pitch slogan.."My tuner leaves no trail". Not much to worry about when your running one, unless, like durallymax said when you blow one up.

IIRC the new lmm's save the last 10 ecm changes and then after the 10th one it locks the ecm in the stock format.

So just buy a second ECM, one stock and one not so stock and then you are good to go, just a thought or just dont use a programer like me. If you want to play you will pay!

Back