• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Stacks

trapp2012

Banned
Reaction score
I also want to install a set of angle cut stacks. Has anyone installed a set of stacks on the K3500 00 or older 6.5. I would like to know what type of kit it was, and how long it took to install them,

I have a single. Bought all the parts and did it myself. 4 inch from down pipe to a 4 inch 90 to 5 inch stack..

picture.php

Iamdave did one from some parts he bought out at Stafford swap meet last spring. He hasn't been around here much lately but I think he has a pic in his profile. No kit that I'm aware of.

i wonder why he hasnt been here:). just head to your local big rig shop with your measurements and get what you need. a "kit" will be much more money. because they figured it out already.

I'm here. Always have been, just been quiet.

Aces is correct, i did have a single 4" that i did all myself with parts from Napa and another mom and pop auto place. Recently removed that setup as i found a set of dual 5"s for a great deal. This setup is a kit, however pictures of my old setup should be around here somewheres.

I personally love the single, looks good, not crazy, good for at boat ramp. will do one day- have talked to some and agree that buting parts is way cheaper if you know how to braze and weld

Back