• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Speakers

LarryJewell

Recruit
Reaction score
What is everybody running for door speakers? I have a combination of Kickers and Alpines in the doors. I don't think they are the best quality and would like to upgrade, I just hate messing with Stereo Shops, So I'd rather just buy the speakers direct and install them myself.

I have focal utopias in my doors currently using a 2 channel phoneix gold titanium series 600. my 4 channel had one of the channels crap out so its in getting repaired. out of all the speakers I have run I am most pleased with this set up. I also changed out the front tweeter in the door for an alumipro directional tweeter so I could aim them.

I've still got the factory BOSE system. Gonna stay that way most likely.:rolleyes: I like the way it sounds and it's already paid for.:D

I had focal and diamonds in my last truck, they sound T&TS but compitition stuff doesnt last. i switched to Infinity Kappas all around. better than the Bose and still decently priced

Back