• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

South Florida to New York

BERK

Angry White Man
Reaction score
I'm heading up to New York on or about the 26th of December from the Ft.Lauderdale area. If anybody needs anything hauled PM me.

You wanna stop around Orlando? Pepperidge will be around here at that time...We could do lunch or something...

Sure. I haven't nailed down an exact schedule yet, I just don't want to be anywhere near NY before Dec 25th.

BTW: I'll have the tow rig so I'll be F-250'n it.:sad:

Negative for the trip up, but i am sure Nick "Unit 453" would like a container of snow when you go back :D . Hell he misses snow so much its in his avetar now ):h.

Hey Nick, i know its off topic for this thread but did you know the idea of snowmaking was discovered in Florida many years ago? The farmers used to go into the citris fields on the morning of a heavy frost and spray a mist of water on the fruit to wash off the frost. They found the water would turn to snow when sprayed as a mist. I thought maybe you would like that useless peice of info.:D

Berk... you def need to stop up here upstate....steve and I will buy you a beer.....or 20

It depends on my schedule if I can get free. I have a few friends scattered upstate, I'll definately give you a heads up.

Back