• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

should i buy the KMC or the motometals

craigjschr

Reaction score
i am buying new rims and i was wondering what people thought abot the 2 i have chosen since they are not cheep i do not want to make the wrong choice. i like the KMC rockstars which are 660 in black and i like the moto metal 951 which are 532 in chrome. those are the 2 i am choosing from is it worth the money to get the kmc or just go with the motometals.

Thanks

I had moto metal 951s and the top layer of chrome came off in a spot the size of my hand on one wheel and about the size of a baseball on another. They looked like crap with the gold color underneath showing and they were only 6mo old. You have to go through the dealer to get any type of warranty claim couldn't contact the company, and that was a joke. I was not impressed at all with their product and would not reccomend them to anyone. Just my experience.

Back