• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Shine

WhtThndr3

Yeah, I'm that guy
Reaction score
Going out on a limb here, still a newbie to diesels. Saw a thread started by BudTX on the other site bout some "shine" sold by Tony "GMC-2002-Dmax". Bud was referencing a tune, or was it an additive. Where can I find some info about this?

It is EFILive based tuning that Tony at Ridgerunner Diesel puts together. He calls it "Moonshine." I don't think that Tony has joined us over here yet.

As it is a tuning product, I am going to move this thread to the appropriate forum for continued discussion. There are vendors here who also offer EFILive based tuning for our trucks. :)

Last edited:
It is EFILive based tuning that Tony at Ridgerunner Diesel puts together. He calls it "Moonshine." I don't think that Tony has joined us over here yet.

As it is a tuning product, I am going to move this thread to the appropriate forum for continued discussion. There are vendors here who also offer EFILive based tuning for our trucks. :)

Thanks Bud. Didn't know whether it was additive (as in real shine:biggrinjester:) or a tune.

Back