• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Other Search for 454

I search for property in Northern Wisconsin using craigslist
Look to the for sale, then trucks/cars, put in the brand name, Chevrolet, then the year minimum and maximum, price too if You want. Tap the update button farther down the page. When done with that then go back and type in Chevy, all else will remain, tap the update button. When done there then go back and erase Chevy and put in GMC and repeat the procedure.
Then switch around areas and start over. Should be something out there for reasonable. That was how I searched for the K3500 that I now have. Did those searches for about three years. Lots of 454, 350s, duallys and regular cabs but took a while to find a truck like what I wanted with a 6.5 diesel.

I am wanting to sell My property over here and find a chunk of ground on a pond front, Wisconsin has a lot of those kinds of places it seems. install a dock, put in my boat in the spring and leave it all summer, come freeze up time, pull in the boat and get the shanty ready to shove out onto the ice. WIN WIN.
Wifey wont move so dont know how that will go. 🤷‍♂️😹😹😹

I am wanting to sell My property over here and find a chunk of ground on a pond front, Wisconsin has a lot of those kinds of places it seems. install a dock, put in my boat in the spring and leave it all summer, come freeze up time, pull in the boat and get the shanty ready to shove out onto the ice. WIN WIN.
one house for her, fishing and escape cabin for you? or lure her into the truck and once on the road, don't stop lol

You could hook us up with a place if your little lady boycotts!!

Back