• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

saw something BADAZZ yesterday

richard cheese

the MAIN muff hugga
Reaction score
I was getting on the freeway for work, and a Ford f 350 towing a toyhauler was in my rearview....his running lights, or for the gm's ....daytime lights, were bright yellow.....

they were prolly HID's, but does anyone know if we can get daytime yellow covers, or yellow HID's for that slot???

These are about the brightest "drop in" LED bulb out there: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/V-LE...015QQitemZ250250828752QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW I just got a set of the white version for my DRL's, but didn't put them in yet because my truck is in the shop getting the stereo built / installed.

If you know how to work with LED's you can build your own using LUMILEDS. These are hands down the brightest you can use. The Audi A8L uses 5 White LUMILEDS as the DRL and it's so bright you can't look directly at it, IMO it's brighter than HID.

Back