• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

S&B Intake...

BoostN

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My thoughts..

I recently put on a S&B Intake on my LBZ. With all of the discussion on how worthless aftermarket intake are, I thought I would give it a shot!

Installion was fairly simple! Overall fit and finish was excellent. Definantly alot better looking then the stock airbox. I noticed some increased turbo noise. Overall power gains I can't tell.

I recommend it, Especially for the Price..;)

thats exactly what i am saving up for on my truck it looks good and i have heard alot of good reviews on it

Does the S&B maintain the stock filter? Specificaly, does it just allow more airflow by design...Who's carrying them, I wanna check em out.

No, complete new system. Fit is finsh is top notch. Looks alot better than the factory one.

Gains are said to be low untill you get around the 500RWHP..

Theyre prety cheap I think $250-300 is what ive usually seen.

They are a complete system. And if you oreder them factory direct you can get something etched into the cover for free.

As for power gains they are minimal, the turbo sound is increased. But dont expect much of a gain for anything.

i love mine, did not notice much power if any, but the look is very nice. the only reason i bought it was because i could have stacks etched into the cover:D

Back