• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

?'s about my wheels.

Twistedtrik

I am sofa king we todd it
Reaction score
Okay I bought my truck with new 20x10 Mazzi Hulks and 325x60x20 Toyo Open Country ATs. Now I like the way the rims look but they are too "bling" for my taste. They are absolutely mint, no scratches, dings, dents etc. The tires are about 65%. I want some different wheels ( 16, 17 or 18) that are more my style. I priced my existing tires and rims new and cheapest comes to 3224.XX so what would be a fair asking price for them? I would also be interested in trading for some others as I want to go with a 9" wide wheel and run 37's as opposed to the metric sizes. LMK what you guys think.:willynilly:

Wow, pretty expensive rims and tires you got there. I would probably think anywhere from 1500 to 2500 would be a fair asking price. But I myself aren't into those type of rims so I would not know if those are the cats XXX of rim makers.

So your looking at 1600 just in rims. 1200 for the rims seems pretty reasonable to me JMO. 100 off each rim not bad.

I was going to ask 1800.00 for everything ( 4 tries, 4 rims, 4 caps ) since the tires are still good and new run 431.00 ea. IIRC.

Back