• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

roller blader kill

Detroit Dan

Reaction score
I guess you arent supposed to be on the sidewalk either, but swerving down a busy thoroughfare behind the parked cars, and constantly weaving from side to side so I don't have much room to squeeze past you in a dually towing a big camper is annoying. So annoying in fact, that I hardly feel bad about what happened. After all, it's your fault I had to slow up nearly to a stop, not mine. And can I help it if my truck loads up and overfuels under acceleration when under a load? My exhaust exits in the stock location, it's a coincidence that it's the same side of the truck you were on. Maybe that big cloud of black smoke was tough to breathe, but hey, you look pretty athletic, so I'm sure your lungs are in good shape and you'll survive the carbon exposure. Rollerblade an extra mile or so, get some fresh air, then get back in your Prius the go the F**K back where you came from, hippie!

I guess you arent supposed to be on the sidewalk either, but swerving down a busy thoroughfare behind the parked cars, and constantly weaving from side to side so I don't have much room to squeeze past you in a dually towing a big camper is annoying. So annoying in fact, that I hardly feel bad about what happened. After all, it's your fault I had to slow up nearly to a stop, not mine. And can I help it if my truck loads up and overfuels under acceleration when under a load? My exhaust exits in the stock location, it's a coincidence that it's the same side of the truck you were on. Maybe that big cloud of black smoke was tough to breathe, but hey, you look pretty athletic, so I'm sure your lungs are in good shape and you'll survive the carbon exposure. Rollerblade an extra mile or so, get some fresh air, then get back in your Prius the go the F**K back where you came from, hippie!

I have to Deal with that on a Daily Basis out here.

Good thing my Tires are a lil Loud, because they Hear me Coming, and Move Over, if they don't, I'll let Off the Gas so the Turbo Spools Down so I Sound a lil Bigger than I am. If they still don't Move, they get the Real Train Horn, a Rolling Burnout, and Coal Thrown at them.

Back