• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Remember when I said I was getting a big stick!?

Sorry been real busy aint had time to check this.
The bracket for the clutch pedal welds to the "waterbox" I guess the real name for this would be the cowl but counldn't think of it before. "Waterbox was the only thing I could think of, just because all the water off the windshield goes down thru there. Sorry for the confusion.

You think you can get a picture of it? Devin and I were both looking at the pedal bracket and the clutch master cylinder and didn't figure out what you were talking about.

Edit: So I looked under the dash of my truck.... are you talking about the mounting bracket on the top of the clutch pedal (closest to the driver)?

Last edited:
I think i figured out the bracket your talking about.... It's on the horizontal portion above your knees, not on the firewall itself where the clutch master cylinder bolts through.

I actually found the factory piece you were talking about.
15611292 – BRACKET, CLU PED (TO SUPPORT) ~ $25

Excactly, Sorry it came thru clear as mud but now we are on the same page. If you hold the clutch pedal bracket against the firewall where the knockout is for it the farthest back portion of the clutch bracket will be about an 1" down from the horizontal bottom of the cowl. Unless your truck came thru with the factory bracket but mine did not.

Ok, that's what I thought. Mine didn't' come with the bracket either, so I ordered the factory part and will weld it in when the truck begins it's teardown.

Back