• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Rear brake drum size?

hereismylife

formerly j k auto
Reaction score
I know this is a odd question but for tring to replace my front pads and it asks which size drums I got. Is it a 13 or a 11 5/32

95 suburban 2500 4x4 automatic

I did search here and found nothing about the size.

thanks

which rearend do you have? the 9.5 SF had the 11" and the 10.5 FF had the 13''. they should also ask if you've got the hydroboost setup. and yes there are 2 different pad designs.

It is a 4x4 so it is probably the bigger FF with 13". Just my deduction.

That is what I was thinking but I just hate not getting the right part right away. I do know one tire spins than they will both lock and start spinning.

The 11" are 2.75" wide and the 13" are 2.5" wide. 10" are 2.25" wide. this is rear shoes.

The only difference in front pads on a 3/4 ton that I know of is for GVW. I believe they are the same size just thicker. thats between the GVW of 7200 lbs. and 8600 lbs. just need to check your RPO codes.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the info n help. I got the brakes done. The calibers did fight with me but at least now the brakes are done.:thumbsup:

Back