• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Real Women Drive Trucks

sept 7th? maybe? just throwing it out there. haha. ill be there too, ready to throw down. i have a buddy with an '05 PS says he'll be there as well, so you'll have company.

Ken

already in the truck. gotta be ready for anything, ya know? i hope the horses dont call too early in the mornin, cause i have a feeling it will be a long night.

Ken

Dieselgirl, hey girl! WHat's up?

Mr. Christmas, good luck with THAT! Give your max a bath, so at least she will look purdy losin!

sometimes ;)

uhoh. well, maybe not. im kinda anxious to see how we will all do in a few weeks. my TC is on the shits, but the clutch is still good! my buddy just put live wire from inovative diesel with custom tunes in his 6.slow, with a good tranny. dark one is stock, sometimes:confused5:, and lloyd is bone stock. good time had by all i hope.

Ken

Don't stress ken! You'll do fine!! Wait! No alcoholic beverages on property! What is that! I can't pull without beer! My success is based on the positive relationship between # of alcoholic beverages consumed vs # of feet sled travels!

aint that a bitch!!! i think the only fair that allows it is the Big E that i know of. two words: pre. game. im not too worried, just have to replace the sealant between the two halves of my transfer case, its not a gasket. wierd. at least it aint pump rub!! (knock on wood!!!!)

Ken

when? ill see if my schedule allows. HAHA! actually. ive been REALLY busy lately. now that im back with the Young Marines as an instructor, that takes up even more time.

Ken

Back