• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

RDL LBZ / LMM EGR Delete Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripmf666

Reaction score
$293.00 Shipped Shipping quote is to Continental USA Only
This is my LBZ / LMM EGR delete tube for racing. It has a 1/8" threaded port for a boost gauge or NOS install. These are made from black powder coated steel can be painted as needed.

100_3960.jpg

100_3961.jpg

What's the Difference between this Pipe and the other one you Offer?

The only Difference I can See is that this Pipe Passes on the Left Side of the Test Port by the Alternator, where the other Pipe Passes on the Right Side of it.

What's the Difference between this Pipe and the other one you Offer?

The only Difference I can See is that this Pipe Passes on the Left Side of the Test Port by the Alternator, where the other Pipe Passes on the Right Side of it.

The other pipe is made for me by a member over on Pats site and we have been selling that kit for alittle over a year. Its the first kit that was ever out for the LBZ/LMM truck. This is the Profab egr delete kit I offer mine and his also just up to the buyer on what kit they want.

I'm Stuck between the 2 Pipes.

This one Looks like it has more Hood Clearance since it doesn't have to go over the Alternator, but it's a lil more Expensive, and does that same thing as your Pipe.

But then also, this Pipe is Closer to the Airbox than your Pipe, and I have the Injen System, and the Outlet Neck on the Airbox is HUGE compared to other Intake Systems.

I'll have to Check my Clearances and See what one would Fit Best.

I'm Stuck between the 2 Pipes.

This one Looks like it has more Hood Clearance since it doesn't have to go over the Alternator, but it's a lil more Expensive, and does that same thing as your Pipe.

But then also, this Pipe is Closer to the Airbox than your Pipe, and I have the Injen System, and the Outlet Neck on the Airbox is HUGE compared to other Intake Systems.

I'll have to Check my Clearances and See what one would Fit Best.

This one is a tighter fit for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back