• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Pulled for the first time

Sparky8370

Do chickens have large talons
Reaction score
Well my brother called me the other morning and asked if I wanted to go pull. I figured what the hell. Not even close to the right tires, but figured it would be fun anyway. I actually went further than some of the people with better tires. I didn't figure I would get more than 20' but I made it 111'

Well my brother called me the other morning and asked if I wanted to go pull. I figured what the hell. Not even close to the right tires, but figured it would be fun anyway. I actually went further than some of the people with better tires. I didn't figure I would get more than 20' but I made it 111'

I'm thinking of hooking for my second time this October, it's fun.

I can't wait to get some better tires and try again. Although I am sure my wallet can wait. Just got these tires this spring and they are already almost bald. I also got my tranny this spring which allowed me to crank up my tune.

Back