• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Pro Comp tires

FF_Opie

Fire Putr Outr
Reaction score
Anyone have a way to contact them? I checked their website and it doesn't have any info. I just had a tire fail with low miles and I need to bitch!:mad5:

Is Pro comp tires a differant company then Pro comp suspension?

procomp tires is owned by Transamerican wholesale who ownes Procomps suspension along with 4wheel parts.

Where did you purchase the tires?

procomp tires are also manufactured by cooper

Bought them through 4wheelparts.com. They have their own "warranty" other then Pro Comp so they can't help me, I learned that a long time ago. I guess I could call them and get Pro Comp's info from them but with the holiday I was hoping to shoot them an email. I can always call on Monday.

Like I said 4wheel parts and procomp are all one in the same. They will take care of the issue. Tire problems happen often the procomps are a good tire. Try to let the source you purchased from handle the situation.

Kurt Busch just blew out a tire in nascar practice. I have blow out goodyears and BFG's. It happens.

Procomp tires- 310-762-6593

Really they will ask you to handle the problem with the vendor.

Shawn is right...procomp tires blow all the time...they have a lot of issues....contact the 4wheel parts you bought them from before you contact pro-comp....they are all owned by the same mother company but they are handled separately....and no procomp suspension and procomp wheels and tires aren't the same company

Bill procomp and procomp tires are infact owned by the same parent company. I looked back thru my Quick Books earlier today and have sold 712 procomp tires between my 2 business's and have never had one returned to me nor a complaint from a customer. I have been a procomp dealer for a very long time. Also dealer for BFG, Nitto, Toyo, Kuhmo, Maxxis, cooper and those POS Interco tires.

Agreed Pro-comp sells a good tire, there prices seem to have gone up quite a bit in the last few years, but there no longer the "Off" brand they used to be. If you can catch them on a buy 3 get 1 free deal you can make off pretty good usually though. I got 4 Pro-Comp Extreme Mud-Terrains shipped to my door for $812 33/12.50/17's

Thanks guys, i will get a hold of 4wheelparts then ProComp. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining about the brand b/c I'm not. In the past 2 years I have bought 4 sets, 2 of them were with rims. I love them, just not this "one".

hey dude, if you like them, more power to ya....i've known too many people to have blow outs with them....and if you look at rip off report, they are plastered on there too....I have never heard a complaint on Interco other than wear but thats to be expected with a good offroad tire.... no need to be defensive

Bill I'm sorry you have no clue what you r talking about. The suspension company is owned by the the same parent company. Trust me on this.

I didn't get deffensive but I never said procomp tires Blow. Don't put words into somebody mouth to make yourself look good. Try to give good info and not be conbative towards everything that you don't care for or know anything about.

Opies staed he has bough 4 sets of these tires. He must have had really good luck with them to continue to purchase. I have access to EVERY tire brand on the market and have the AT's on my Chevy

I had 4 mud terrains on my 87 V-10 shortbed Chevy they were very good tires I kicked them in the mud and rocks all the time and they held up great, the tread wear was good too they wore like steel, kinda a ruff ride but 33's and 6inch lift with 3/4 ton springs will make a light 1/2 ton a little bounce. And as for arguement above, we all have had a bad tire probably my family will not even come close to buying Firestone tires because we had real bad luck but our neighber loves them. Every tire company is going to make a batch of bad tires now and again, it is all luck of the draw.

Just buy Cooper STT's and be done with it. I had a set of Pro Comp M/T's for about 3 weeks and I sold them. I wasn't impressed at all but that's just my
I've run Cooper STT's, BFG M/T's,Toyo M/T's,Goodyear MTR's,Pro Comp M/T's,and been around some ProComp X/T's and the Coopers are the best.

The SST are a great tire and the mud wears pretty good also. IMO The Toyos are the way to go though. The price of the coopers is nice though

Well IMO the Goodyear MTR is the best mud tire I have ever had hands down, and for street use me and my old man are startin to use alot of Hankook tires they seem to be very good.

yes procomp tires/wheels and procomp suspension has the same mother company, but they operate as a separte entity...the mother company is transamerican....I know the director of sales at procomp wheels and tires...I get all my info from the source....I bash the tires to him all the time, but I do like the wheels....and I do agree that all tires have issues, I've just heard and seen more with procomp than any....they cup, they go out of round, they blow out....and yes other tire companies do it, but like I said, I've seen more with procomp.....sorry for bashing your main seller but more people would probably side with me on this one as not caring for procomp tires.....let's just agree to disagree, we both hold different opinions of tires and leave it at that....

Back