• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

PMDCABLE.COM is changing to LEROYDIESEL.COM soon.

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Just a heads up. Target is Monday 22Oct12 to have leroydiesel.com up and running. The pmdcable.com will forward to the new site.
The new site is much easier to look at IMO.
Please check it out on Monday and let me know what you think.

I know, its hard to change gears sometimes in life. But, seems like when you do you learn ALOT more and see new ways of getting through. Then realize your better off and wonder why did I not do something years ago!!

Also to say it publicly: Thanks to all of you. :thankyou2:

Thank you both.

I just got the site up!! it looks like there are a few details to get striaght, like some items are not calculating the shipping correctly and 2 of the Buy Now bottons did'int work, but the add to cart did. Its not coming up under leroydiesel.com yet so keep using pmdcable for now. I should have these things fixed tomorrow I hope.

OK looks like all is well. leroydiesel.com is live!! Still tweeking the shipping calculator and Buy Now bottons.

Anyway, I'm going to ask you guys for help in spreading the word to other websites about this change.
Thanks.

Leroy

Back