• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Optishift Transmission controller For DS4 to DB2 or engine swaps $549

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Optishift Transmission controller For DS4 to DB2 or engine swaps $549

I am now selling the OptiShift line of products. The main thing we would be interested in is the DB2 IP on 94 & up 6.5 trucks, van, hummers... and having the trans shift properly.
We have done 5 conversions in the past and have allways used the GM TCM to control the trans. It was a huge amount of work and required a very high level of understanding in electronics.
With the Optishift now available is really does not make since to go that route anymore.
The OptiShift is perfect for a Cummins or any other engine swap with a 4L80E. Basicaly if you want to use a 4L80E behind just about anything the OptiShift would be the choice.

Im looking to start a group buy and just need three interested persons. The retail cost is $590 + shipping.
Group Buy price is $549 shipped in USA.
I will sell at this price only during this group buy after that it will go up. I can sell at that price only one time as I am getting a better deal on these kits.
Here is a link for more info http://www.optishift.com/whyoptishift.shtml

Leroy

Back