• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

OK, this is very cool!!

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Just became a supporting member today.
Alittle about me:I have been working on 6.5 Turbo diesel trucks since 1992.
I have sold over 900+ PMD cables so far and not a single one has ever been returned for any reason.
My web site is www.pmdcable.com we offer a few different products specificaly for the 6.5 turbo diesel. We have PMD cables, a Turbo Boost Bolt and an air filter kit.
We have converted two 1996 6.5 diesel trucks from the electronic injection pump (DS4) to the mechanical (DB2) injection pump. 1996 has a OBDII PCM from the factory. We swap in a OBDI TCM to control the 4L80E. It took months of research, but we have it nailed now. We are developing a guide that we will be selling also.
FYI: We converted a 1996 6.5 truck to a 5.9 Cummins and 4L80E using the same basic info.

Thanks.
Leroy

Just a quick update: It has been a year since my last post and we have now sold over 2500 pmd cables and still not a single cable has ever been returned. I do take alot of pride in my products and try to give my customers top notch customer service.
Thanks for your support this past year. Check out the web site when you have a minute. www.pmdcable.com

Leroy

Back