• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Northeast diesel gettogether 2011

ctgmcduramax

Northeast Diesel GTG
Reaction score
The Northeast Diesel Gettogether will be happening up in Mass. this year.
Scott , owner of MASS DIESEL and a long time supporter of the NEDGT volunteered to host the event this year, and it will be up there helping him celebrate his grand opening of his new facility.
I don't have any details right now , since he is busy moving. Will post as soon as I know.
Scott's new place will be in Bellingham. Scott at MASS DIESEL will not be into his new place until August.

Scott has been a long time supporter of Northeast Diesel Gettogether, and graciously offered to host this year since I cannot.

I will post details as soon as I get them, and expect to happen mid fall.
Hopefully we will have a great turnout from all over New England.

Unlike large truck shows like Carlisle or New England Dragway the NEDGT gettogether and meet and greets provide the opportunity to meet the truck owner and see their truck, put faces with screen names and make friends.

I exchanged e-mail with Terry about a month ago. He was well but very busy with work. He has a project that needed to be completed by Christmas IIRC. No GTG this year.......

Back