• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

NHRDA-MBRP Performance Exhaust Diesel Drag Race Series May 30th, 2009

Pepperidge

Member Advocate
Reaction score
NHRDA sanctioned event

May 30th, 2009

No Problem Raceway (home of the Cajun Nationals)
Bella Rose, La
http://www.noproblemraceway.com/

0530b-XL.gif

Im going to try to make it im still offshore . Unfortunatly my at home schedule depends on weather:confused:

Head west on Hwy 22 just south of Gonzales. Turn left on Hwy 70 and cross the Sunshine Bridge. Once over the sunshine Bridge, head west towards Belle River and they will be signs pointing the way. Not but about 15 - 20 mins. from I-10 IIRC.

Not sure if I'll be able to make it yet. Tyler is Graduating HS this week, planning College and I'm in the process of trying to form up a slab and get it poured. Busy time right now.

Charlie

How do you find these events?

Do they ever hold them in October time frame or only in the summer?

Thanks,

sorry to say but the truck went back to firestone this a.m. for a look see...the pop clunk is more frequent... somethings about to go soon...they found nothing...

it's not driveline(Cv's 4wd etc.)...it is suspension for sure...well maybe the brakes...I can't recall hearing that prior to doing the brake job...I may have left something loose? :eek:

I'm gonna pull the drivers front wheel tomorrow and double check my work...

Curt when are you going to be on dry land again? I'm thinking of a wednesday night or friday night trip to belle rose...I just have to see what that faster track is going to do time wise...and maybe some of the DTR and DP guys could show as well...I think my pit crew fired me...:(

I will be coming home on the 7th so wednesday the 10th ! i have some company in town then but i might be able to make that I will most likely have a couple of kids with me lol but they would enjoy that.

My 9yo son has been dying to get back to the track...

now that school is out, I can see that happening...

Thats cool i have an 8yr old daughter and and i 6yr old daughter. and i if i come that evening ill have an 8 yr old boy with me too.

Back