• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

NHRDA April 4th at Heartland Park Topeka, Ks

921500Z71

Reaction score
I see there is a NHRDA event next saturday at heartland park. Weather looks like it will be alright as of right now. Ive never been to a NHRDA event, anyone have an idea of how big it will get?

Dyno day?

Sorry about not posting a link. Not used to being able to do it, i forget where i am sometimes.:mad2: Heartland is a good time, you should definately think about it. The dyno day is that blake is talking about is on April 25th possibly the 26th. A guy that lives right outside lawrence has a dyno, i cant remember his name, hes a dodge guy but everyones welcome. Floor it diesel is the name of his place, located at 1049 E 1800 Rd Lawrence, KS 66046. Dyno day starts at 10am on the 25th and if enough people go it will roll into the 26th. Here is a linky to another site with a little more info http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?p=662634#post662634

A guy i work with was at his house a couple months ago and im guessing it was his dodge on the rollers but it was over 900 from what my co worker tells me, but my co worker is a one upper so i dont know how true his word is.....

I will try to make it. I recognize a few names from that competitiondiesel site from the last time that I ran on that dyno. It looks like there will be some mean trucks there.

Well it wasnt all that good:mad2:. But the fastest truck there was a dmax that ran 12.7x. An 08 i believe from wisconsin... Ill see if i can get more info. I do hope that the dyno day coming up will be better

It was raining here, so I don't even try to go up.

Yeah i was talking with a nhrda rep and thats what she was blaming the poor attendence on. There were only 20 trucks or so, 1 powerstroke excursion, 5 or 6 dmaxes and 10 or 12 dodges. Hell I thought i was gonna get my ass handed to me if i entered but I think i would have done fairly well, with only 3 or 4 trucks faster than mine. O well theres always next time

It was nice meeting you guys today. :)

Nice dyno run, big block. There is no question that the LBZ is a great diesel performance platform. Once you get a tranny and some fuel mods, you will be in the 500s for sure.

That stock dually's 337 hp says a lot about what an LBZ is capable of.

It was nice meeting you guys today. :)

Nice dyno run, big block. There is no question that the LBZ is a great diesel performance platform. Once you get a tranny and some fuel mods, you will be in the 500s for sure.

That stock dually's 337 hp says a lot about what an LBZ is capable of.

Cool meetin everyone today, im still pissed i didnt load a bigger tune. There is a tornado over lawrence right now so i guess it was i good thing that i left back for topeka when i did. That stock dually lbz was crazy:eek:

Cool meetin everyone today, im still pissed i didnt load a bigger tune. There is a tornado over lawrence right now so i guess it was i good thing that i left back for topeka when i did. That stock dually lbz was crazy:eek:

I didn't realize that you had a run on the dyno as well.

What kind of numbers did you put down?

It was great meetin you Bud and Mouse there was alot of good guys up there it seemed alot of guys helpin eachother out.

Next time home Bud I give you my word I will destroy the 500 mark. My rail pressure dropped terrible like down 20K on the 1st run and 19.5K on the 3rd run the second run held 22K so it did decent. I am very happy with the trucks performance. I will see you around.

Tanner laid down some very good numbers aswell, for runnin just a clean 100 tune, but I will let him brag.

I didn't realize that you had a run on the dyno as well.

What kind of numbers did you put down?

386 and 729 all three runs were within 5 horse and 5 lbft of each other. On one run it had a spike because it downshifted for some reason.... couldnt figure that one out:confused:.

I cant remember if you were there when the tan powerstroke with the big stacks ran, but i know him from topeka, he was wanting to put down atleast 425 and managed only 325, didnt even drive his truck out of the event ):h. Made me laugh a little. He also has done alot of work to it, he was pissed

Back