• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Supercharged Mustang

Mad Maxx

See, what had happened was...
Reaction score
Dunno how New, but the Newest Body Style.

Was on my way Home from getting a New Cell Phone before, and the Guy was Up my Ass so much, I couldn't See his Headlights. So I get outta the Throttle, get down to 0 Boost, and Lug it to Smoke him out, hopefully he'll get the Hint. They Drop back a lil bit, then come right back on my Bumper. Let alone, I was already doing 65 in a 55, so there was no reason for them to be on my Ass. So the Road gets to where it Splits into 2 Lanes, I got in the Left, there was a Slow Car in the Right, I get around the Slow Car, JUST BARELY, and then I Hear the S/C Wind Up and start Squealing, here comes the All Star trying to Squeeze between me and the other Car. I put my Foot to the Floor and Pull away from him so Fast it was like he was Sitting Still. I was actually pretty Shocked I left him so Quick.

But yea, after that other Cars starting Merging in from On / Off Ramps, and he got Crowded Out. But he was giving it hell to try to catch back up to me and give it another go.

The new 5.0 is a mean machine. And with a super charger on it.. watch out!

I don't think it was a New New one. It was like the '05+ Body Style.

There's a Guy that Lives on the Street Across from mine. He used to have a Real Cobra R-Code, with the 5.8L in it, it was All-Motor though. But I just saw him a few Weeks ago, and now he's got a '05+, Silver, and it's S/C'd, so I wonder if this was him?

Back