• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New rubber

woodchuck2

Reaction score
I finally broke down and bought tires for the winter. I bought the Cooper Discovery M/S this time, alot of siping and they have a good reputation in these parts. I ran the Hankook Dynopro M/T's last year and good luck with them for traction but no lifespan at all. I squeezed 23k out of them but they were totally bald. The Coopers are the 4rth set of tires for this truck, hopefully they last better than the Hankooks.

Got any pics? I dont believe I've seen their tread pattern yet. Are they noisy?

I have no pics but here is a link with a pic and info www.tiresbyweb.com/p-7026-cooper-discoverer-ms.aspx . They are very quiet on the road and handle very well too. They have alot of siping and there is a ridge design inside the valleys of the tread too. This must add to the traction ability of the tire it would seem. You cant really see it in the photo in the link. I am hoping they work as well as everyone says. I have noticed that alot of guys around here with plowing contracts run them on their trucks.

Back