• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New CP3 and Regulator

jdugie123

Reaction score
Ok I just replaced my CP3 with a almost new LMM CP3 and Regulator what do I need to do tuning wise to make it run better I am throughing a 1093 code and my lift pump is working just fine because I see a little over 5 psi of pressure at idle and driving it stays around 4-5psi also. Here is the log I did after I got it all back together.

Dugie

hard for me to tell from that log. do you get the code only when you go wide open throttle? or will it do it at light to moderate throttle too?might want to add the throttle position PID as well so we can see where the throttle is when your getting the code. also i'd turn the lift pump up so its at 10 to 12 psi.

It happens when I get to about 40 mph under moderate throttle. But what I am concerned about is why is it doing this with the stock tune in the truck

sillyquestion... whens the last time you changed the filter? maybe somethings blocking a line somewhere?

Back