• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Bombs to the truck

IdahoRob

Reaction score
Well with the Diesel Power Challange coming up next week and me competing in it against some of the baddest trucks in North America, I'm making a few changes today and tomorrow.

New larger second turbo
New BD manifold
New custom built up pipes

Looks like a long couple days. I'll then try the new combo out at the strip tomorrow afternoon. I need to see if the tranny will hold, if not then out it comes on Saturday.

Wish me luck!

Good luck Rob!

Hope everything works out for you! :)

hell yea man good luck, got any pics of the new goodies...?

Good luck at the DP Challenge and I'm going to guess that tranny is going to get pulled sooner rather then later.

Good luck at the DP Challenge and I'm going to guess that tranny is going to get pulled sooner rather then later.

Held so far at 650 RWHP, 100+ 1/4 mile passes in the 11's and low 12's for over a year. Hopefully it has some life left in it. All it needs to do is live for another week:D

Well with the Diesel Power Challange coming up next week and me competing in it against some of the baddest trucks in North America, I'm making a few changes today and tomorrow.

New larger second turbo
New BD manifold

Looks like a long couple days. I'll then try the new combo out at the strip tomorrow afternoon. I need to see if the tranny will hold, if not then out it comes on Saturday.

Wish me luck!

That is radical Rob! Best of luck in the competition and I hope you bring home some Trophy's:beer:

you got someone doin vids of this rob. be cool to see your truck runnin. luck at the dpc, kick some cummins ass :D

New larger second turbo
New BD manifold

Wish me luck!

:beer:

good luck rob, your gonna need it. gonna be some serious competiton there. give em hell

Back