• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New amsoil dealer # 1969190

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, Im going to be selling Amsoil products now. If you would like to buy anything Amsoil offers you can use my reference/dealer # 1969190 and buy directly from the Amsoil web site. You will be required to have my dealer # to purchase anything (cut & paste this # 1969190 before you click the link) www.amsoil.com I will also have direct links on my new web site starting Monday 25July11

Im very excited about a couple of programs they are offering. These are programs that other dealers may not want you to know about.

1. I can set you up with a Preffered customer (PC) account. This allows you to buy directly from Amsoil at wholesale prices (the same price as dealers pay!!) They have a 6 month trial for $10 or a year for $20. You can make that up on your first purchase. You won't see wholesale prices on the web site until you are signed up and Im not allowed to post prices here, but for example on the heavy duty Diesel and Marine 15w-40w fully synthetic oil for the 6.2 and 6.5 you should recover your $10 or $20 just buying one case!!.

2. Become a dealer yourself!! Trial for 6 months $15 and one year $30. The main difference is you can earn back commissions/money on your purchases and the purchases of anyone you signed up as a PC or dealer (contact me for details). There are many other benefits as a dealer, to many to list here, so contact me for info.

I want to also make clear if you choose PC or dealer I do not not collect any money from you on purchases or sign up. You pay Amsoil directly. I do earn commissions after your purchase from Amsoil and thats what makes the world go around, (I would'int do it for free :hihi:) My commission is less than if I just charged retail, but I hope to build a PC/dealer network that makes more money in the long run.

Allready a few members have signed up with me. If you would like to also just let me know. I will do the paper work and submit it for you and in about 7-10 day you will have your new account and be good to go.

Ph # 713-408-0423
or click avatar and PM/email me
Leroy

Back