• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My Rig (before and after pics)

Cowracer

Cognito Ergo Moo
Reaction score
This is what it looked like the day I got it.

start.jpg

and THIS is what it looks like now

final.jpg

final2.jpg

I call the paint scheme "wisconsin camoflage"

Tim

Looks real good Tim. Did you do beef up the axles, trans or transfer case?

You should call it cowmooflage.

Axles are stock, with birfeild rings to toughen them up some. It came with 6.80:1 reduction gears on the low side of the t-case. and the T-case sits in a welded steel bucket called a 'mighty kong'. So far, havent broke nothing. (that will change, I am sure)

whats the pink grille all about? strawberry milk?? :lol:

what color is a holstein cows nose?

holstein-cow-0007.jpg

My old dirt track car had a soft pink nose, and I decided to keep the look. The gas tank is pink too (udders)

If you look closely, you can see where my buddies changed the SUZUKI logo to ISUKU (I suck you) in the grille. I decided to keep it that way just for laughs.

Tim

Last edited:
you wanna know how I know you're gay!!??? Cuz you painted your grille pink! lol

Sorry, that was the first thing that came to mind.....if you saw the 40yr old virgin you'll get the joke!

I like the paint! What motor/drive train dose it have? Chevy Power??

I like the paint! What motor/drive train dose it have? Chevy Power??

1.3 suzuki 4 banger with stock zook 5 speed

Cheap and easy to fix (except the freaking starter). what it lacks in power, I more than make up for in gearing. in the low side, 5th gear and flat on the floor, is only 22 MPH.

Think: Japaneese version of an old willys flat-fender jeep. About the same size, power, weight and ability.

Tim

shackle flip... increase approach angle, its cheap and easy. other than that... looks like shitloads of fun. i like the paint... good choice :D

Nice samurai. A couple of my friends are into them. Heres a pic of my buddys last 4th of July sorry the pic is so small... Exo cages are great!

uki.jpg

Back