• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My off-road machine.

06bowtie_guy

Recruit
Reaction score
2005 Jeep Rubicon. 3.5" Rubicon Express Lift, 315/75R16 Multi Mile RVT tires, Uniden CB. Much more for plans just need the funds, have to split between the jeep and truck. Future plans are a 1" body lift and 1" engine mount lift which will allow me to removed the transfer case drop and gain more clearance there. Has factory selectable lockers front and back, 4.10 gears, 4.1:1 low range in the t-case. It's one heck of a toy. :biggrin5:

nice!!! im about to be getting an old bronce for $100 lol it runs and ill just throw on some mud tires and take it to the local trails, but that jeep is deff sick you should get some video up

Rubicon

I bet it is one heck of a toy....I'm not all that into Jeep/Dodge..what have you...but I always wanted to get a Rubicon...nice setup

l_0ec70a038ec67cf27605d4b4bda8f681.jpg

Mine. Honda rincon 700. 27in tires, 3k winch, bumpers, skidplates, strobes, hidden snorkel.
All the goodies i could afford so far.
I'm diggin the jeep..

You should NOT have showed me that rim and tire package on your Rincon...:drool5:

My Rincon is asking for rims and tires too.

I am shopping around my self for a 4wheeler. My cousin has a CanAm (600 I think) and I really like that. But thats comparing it to the old 350 Honda Rancher. I was on the CanAm today - and it will climb with ease. He also has a set of wheels and tires like you do LouisinaRebel. Yours is Bad A$$. Now you have me stuck b/w the CanAm and Honda. I have to wait and save a few pennies to get through my upcoming wedding in Sept and buying a house first though.

Past mud toy was my old Bronco II. I had a slight lift (3") with some AT's. It ran really good off road for what it was - until it caught on fire...

I love the rincon.. looks mean with the bumpers n stuff. Its suckin away at my truck fund though.

Back