• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Massey Ferguson 65 diesel

Michaeljp86

EVIL GENIUS
Reaction score
Heres my new Massey Ferguson 65 diesel, I plan to fix it up. These had a perkins engine. Runs good, looks like it may have some blowby. Has brakes and power steering issues as well as leaking about any kind of fluid is has.

As far as looks are concerned it could pass for a Massey 35 (gasser). When I was in high school I worked for my uncle and he had a 35. It was a sweet handling tractor. It had a three speed tranny with two speed axle. It also had a nifty way to change rear track width, and your tractor looks like it also is set up the same way.

Enjoy!!

Don

As far as looks are concerned it could pass for a Massey 35 (gasser). When I was in high school I worked for my uncle and he had a 35. It was a sweet handling tractor. It had a three speed tranny with two speed axle. It also had a nifty way to change rear track width, and your tractor looks like it also is set up the same way.

Enjoy!!

Don
Sounds a lot alike, has one lever 3 speeds + reverse and another with high and low. Also has power adjust rear wheels.

A blower on the back of that would handle my driveway easy in the winter!

I dont know if this tractor will do it but my dad used to have a ferguson to-30 that came with a blower. Im pretty sure that pto went well over 540 rpm. After he sold it we put the same blower on a john deere. It just wasnt the same.

both tractors were 540 but the old ferguson would whip the snow. I think back in the 30s or whenever that tractor was build there was a little more leeway in the design process.

I had a david brown 995 that had the 6 spline shaft but it would run 1000 or 540, it had a high and low lever.

Back