• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lifted Ford, Work in Progress

Hill1430

Recruit
Reaction score
Just thought I would share a few photos of my brothers 01 F-250. It is a work in progress. It has a 12" air ride lift that he designed and built himself.

Attachments

• DSC00139.jpg
    DSC00139.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC00132.jpg
    DSC00132.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC00128.jpg
    DSC00128.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00124.jpg
    DSC00124.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 34
WOW, that bad boy is BIG!! was it a dually before with new fenders or did he add the fenders to run the super singles? cant wait to see it done, what are the other plans for it?

that is badass, got any up close pics of the suspension

Hello, I'm new to the site & that is my truck. Thanks for the kudos! It always helps. As for plans, the truck is a combination test mule and will also be on display at the 2008 SEMA show showing off some new products we are coming out with, which does include our air suspension lifts. The name of our suspension company is Big Air Suspension & our site will be at bigairsuspension.com just as soon as we get it published. Just an FYI my background has been in automotive parts manufacturing & customizing going back to the 80's and I started racing off road back in '91, since then I have been road racing as well as circle track racing, my point being is that our systems and other products are designed to work and also to perform. So far I like the site & I look forward to getting to know you all.

sweet, now lets see more pics. hopefully you are targeting being cheaper than kelderman.

Just thought I would share a few photos of my brothers 01 F-250. It is a work in progress. It has a 12" air ride lift that he designed and built himself.

That truck is very high, or that dude is very short :)

Nice lookin rig... can't imagine how many states that is legal in for on-road use.

Back