• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lift pump and fuel filter, What do you have on your truck?

WanaDmxSub

Recruit W/gray hair
Reaction score
Feel like newbie asking "What programmer should i get?"...
Anyway...
What is everyone using for a lift pump and filter?
I'm looking for real word experiences.
Like and dislikes.
Would you buy it again?

I have the AirDog 150 set-up

well, I love it. It is basicly the exact same thing as a FASS pump, just alot more compact and alot cheaper.

I run 3-4 gallons of used motor oil in with my diesel fuel every fill up and I have never had a problem with the system yet. It just keeps pushing fuel.

Likes and dislikes, I love the fact that unlike the FASS pump, it is tucked way under the bed down by the transfer case. I like that better than in the wheel well, but on the other hand, I also dislike that because I need to put a driveshaft loop in now, because if the driveshaft lets go, it is gunna take out the lift pump with it.

Would I buy one again... Yes, without even putting any thought to it.

I've got a Holley HP150. I don't have any extra filters but it does a good job. I love it b/c when i change fuel filters under the hood I don't have to use the stupid little primer. Just open the screw and hit the key till it comes out and then shut it. and it is tucked inside the frame rail so nothing is gonna hit it.

I've got a fass 150 for a lift pump and a nicktane fuel filter setup for the aux filter. I'm happy with it!!

im running the air dog 150 i got from kyle at xdp.i had to put mine on the outside of the frame b/c of the titan tank.yea id buy it again

Back