• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lbz workin it

big block 88

Big Block 88
Reaction score
Here is my old girl tuggin dad has been buyin, restorin then sellin these monsters to farmers and hunters, they aren't light. He report 16-17.5 tuggin on the highway at 65. Not to shabby :beer:

Looks like the truck handles it well.

Good luck on the project.

That one in the pic is the 3rd one to be restored the the first 2 sold, the trucks with the boxes are getting bought up by the hunter/fisherman, who want to go places other vehicles can't the boxes are sweet all sealed up ready for an a/c unit, I think me and the old man are goin to restore one for our selves too. Right now our personal truck is my garage, but it is decked out for the parades, so he doesn't see much heavy work

here is a couple more pics the ones in the feild are as far as I know called for minus one, but they are all awaiting restoration.

What's the weight? Looks pretty heavy..

You park many more of those trucks in the yard, your neighbors will think you have your own army. Pretty good load for the Duramax.

Back