• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

KOJO tunes available for ATT 1994-2000 OBDI/OBDII

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
I need to get a few ECM's first (anyone want to donate or sell one?)

Anyway Im gearing up with KOJO tuning to offer a tune for the ATT. (Available for other custom tunes as well).

Cost will be $350 + a refundable core deposit of $200 when I get a working ECM back from you.

It will work like this on OBDII ECM's, when someone orders a tune I'll pay to send a ECM to Finland then pay to have newly tuned ECM drop shipped right to your door. This way your truck is not down. When I get your old working ECM back I'll refund the core deposit. You will have 14 days from time of you recieve the newly tuned ECM to return the old working core ECM. If you don't return the core timely then you bought it. It puts me in a jam to have to get a core somewhere else if Im waiting on your core to be returned. I suggest insurance and tracking when you send in your core.

I'll need some info:
1994 and 1995 model are OBD1 trucks which needs only a new chip, but 1994 can have ds4-5068 injection pump which needs special software, so for 94-95 models i need code of original chip, truck type 1500/2500 or 3500 auto or manual trans and vin#.

Newer (obd2) 6.5:s has several base software versions, but VIN code tells me which one is right, however because i dont have complete GM database i still need to know if truck has auto or manual trans and if theft deterrent system should be activated or not. If truck doesn't have immobilizer module and anti theft system is activated in software truck cranks, but wont start, if truck has immobilizer module and it is disabled in software everything works, but security light on dash will illuminate.

All these versions have options like max power or towing, extended glow times for extreme cold climate, and also modifying gear change and torque converter locking speeds are possible.

Are you still looking for ecms? There is a 99 in the junk yard here. Not sure what they want for it but what is a good price

When I see them in JY here about $40-45. I bought three OBDI's 2 months ago for $35ea.

Yes, if you can get for $40-45. If possible get the Vin # off the truck too.

Thank you

Back