• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Just got here..

Sparky8370

Do chickens have large talons
Reaction score
I was referred here by another member. I'm one of the ones from another site as I suspect most are. Looking forward to starting at the ground floor here. The "other" site hasn't gone down the drain yet, but it seems like it's the general consensus that it is inevitable. Hopefully most of the members will come here and this site will grow into something just as great as that one was (or is as of right now).

Welcome sparky..

Members are coming in everyday here! It just takes a little time. Welcome again! :)

I was referred here by another member. I'm one of the ones from another site as I suspect most are. Looking forward to starting at the ground floor here. The "other" site hasn't gone down the drain yet, but it seems like it's the general consensus that it is inevitable. Hopefully most of the members will come here and this site will grow into something just as great as that one was (or is as of right now).

Welcome ...ready to mix it up in P&R? ;) :lol:

Welcome ...ready to mix it up in P&R? ;) :lol:
I haven't even looked for it yet, but I will. I've seen on the "other" site that we share many of the same views. I'm sure there are some that will differ, but that's what keeps it interesting right? Although I do hope that like the "other" site that most of the people here do share those views for the most part. Because with that I believe higher moral standards are held.

welcome dude.... pretty much summed it up in the first post. it aint in the ****ter.....yet. :D ... i'lll stick with both of them till dp does.

sparky, you got me on that stupid bug in your avatar. I actually reached up and tried to knock it off my screen. good one sparky.

Back