• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Jackstands...

BoostN

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What jackstands do you guys use? Im wanting a good set for my truck and random things around the house.

they all work.

I dont need them anymore as our new 60'x80' shop is near completion and it has a new. Rotary A10i lift in it. No more jackstands for me.

I dont mind them.

All my stuff is snap on, but I like the stupidity of the people at sears.

Me and my cousin were working on the combine and needed to get into a tight spot.

We bent a 1 1/2" wrench 90* with the torch and took it in and told them it bent when we were using it.

The snap on guys wouldnt of bought our little story.

I dont mind them.

All my stuff is snap on, but I like the stupidity of the people at sears.

Me and my cousin were working on the combine and needed to get into a tight spot.

We bent a 1 1/2" wrench 90* with the torch and took it in and told them it bent when we were using it.

The snap on guys wouldnt of bought our little story.

That works...Ill look into a set of snap ons.

Better take out a loan.

I know that If my school wouldnt have offered a 70% discount I wouldnt have been able to afford my $50,000 worth of tools.

Harbor Freight stands for me. I have a lot of Snap On hand and air tools, but some of their stuff is excessively more expensive than it needs to be. Just my 2 cents

They can't pay me enough to work on the ground. thats why i have a new 10k Rotary lift.:eyebrows: we do have a few jackstands inthe shop though, but i think they're older than i am.lol

They can't pay me enough to work on the ground. thats why i have a new 10k Rotary lift.:eyebrows: we do have a few jackstands inthe shop though, but i think they're older than i am.lol

Lucky You! :becky:

Just bought a Rotary A10i lift too.

Its the asemetrical one. And it has the inbay option so all you have to do is push up or down, no release lever. And the controls are on both sides. It is also plumbed with air and electrical and has tool hangers.

qiut usin em after i found out what a 10k pound truck can do to 2 ton stands.... :D .... i dont think i've ever scooted out from under a vehicle so fast in my life.

now i use someone elses lift.... :p:

I have some craftsman 3 tons. but I work without a net so I just use the jack and press my luck usually . actually with this truck I dont realy have to get it off the ground yet. all work I have done other than a rotation of tires I do with it sitting on the ground

I have had my stands so long I couldn't tell you where the heck I bought them from lol.I want a lift though.

Back