• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Other Items owned by Bob Burton the American Bounty Hunter (now deceased)

FellowTraveler

Reaction score
FOR SALE: Genuine Bob Burton the American Bounty Hunter Items.

This is a limited FOR SALE pre “*** ****** Auction” offering.

Some of you may know of Bob Burton “The American Bounty Hunter” who worked closely with Papa Jim Thorsen (CALI), Stan Rifkin (NYC) others and yes me.

He was the go-to for mainstream media whenever big bounties were announced by government entities for dictator’s terrorist and other fools and the media wanted insight from the American Bounty Hunter Bob Burton.

Burton was an author, US Marine, bounty hunter, master of martial arts, mercenary, motorcycle racer in the early days and lifelong Harley freak too. He was contributing editor to Soldier of Fortune magazine (on the ground) in Central and South America he specialized in sub-rosa measures for the rich and shameless who could not go to the police with their stranger than strange problems and child recovery, he also ran the G Gordon Liddy Institute.

Goggle him even if you know of him there is tons of history on him. Here is one link, note I’m only identified as the colonel and sitting to the left of Bob & Lesley which is far right in the image in the restaurant.

https://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/newspress/robert-l-burton-condolences/181628442

Bob aged out on 22 SEPT 2016 he and I were friends fellow practitioners and cohorts for the better part of 40 some odd years somehow escaping the grim-reaper his escapades knew no bounds “he is sorely missed.” “In case any of you are curious” aside being known as “the colonel” my branding back in the day was my red Shelby w/NY plate 4 BOUNTY.

However; here I am aging out too and have come to grips with my own mortality and cleaning house before my journey into infinity too join friends (brothers in arms) and loved ones.

Pictures/images not included.

This unique offering is for the following items;

1 &1/2 pair of handcuffs the half pair one was broken by a Gocho after he was captured for jumping bail in 1988 the complete cuff set is S&W nickel plated w/key, an old Burton martial arts/motorcycle racing magazine article repo, Burtons CALI BAIL RECOVERY BADGE # 6622 tarnished, Burton’s NABEA challenge coin # 1, one of Burton’s cancelled US passport, Burton authored book titled TOP SECRET.

Looking to get $2k w/free S&H US mainland only + S&H to other AO’s so consider real American Bounty Hunter History/Memorabilia will only increase in value.

Attachments

• IMG_0244.JPG
    IMG_0244.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0239.JPG
    IMG_0239.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0241.JPG
    IMG_0241.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0242.JPG
    IMG_0242.JPG