• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Internet Explorer 9

Mad Maxx

See, what had happened was...
Reaction score
For anyone that Uses IE...Version 9 just came Out and is Ready for Download.

Haven't Used it yet, but from what I can See, it Looks very Familiar to Google Chrome, in Terms of Layout.

But it still looses.. IE still can't get it right from a speed perspective.

I have IE8 and it does not work with this site and a few others. it won't let me log in. I gave up awhile ago and use Firefox. it works way better.

Ie8 here. All is good logging in. Speed is fine.

Maybe try a 'windows update' to get some IE patches/fixes?

I had IE9 and couldn't log in to my bank. I went back to IE8. Had a problem and was going to reload IE8 and it is not available now for Windows 7. I had to reinstall IE9 and I still can't log in to my bank. I reloaded Firefox and use it most of the time now.

I do not understand why it takes so long for banks etc. to upgrade to the latest IE version. It so dumb that they don't.

I am running IE9 and love it, but I kind of like IE for some reason. what browser works best with dialup? IE9 does fair, so if chrome or fire fox does better, I may run one.

I refuse to use google anything after I saw all their homo ads during the NBA playoffs. I don't need that shit put in front of me intentionally.

Back