• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I'm here

Reaction score
Thought I had already posted in this forum, but guess I messed it up or something:eek:ut:
Anyways I'm here now.............hold onto your hats..........I'm sure Wes will be by shortly to show us what the short bus riders are like:reddevil::dita:

Thought I had already posted in this forum, but guess I messed it up or something:eek:ut:
Anyways I'm here now.............hold onto your hats..........I'm sure Wes will be by shortly to show us what the short bus riders are like:reddevil::dita:

You could mess up a soup sandwich.... :yikes:

Damn, there goes the dang neighborhood :TEASIN~112:

You sure were slow in getting here:smilielol5:

You could mess up a soup sandwich.... :yikes:

That he can:grin:

hey homie... glad your late ass finally arrived..... :prrr:

Your right Wes is here with the short bus, Welcome.

dude i represent the short bus. thas my crew.... :eek:13::D

Welcome Phil...have you gotten into our thread in P&R yet?

how'd you manage to screw up your first intro post? LOL :)

Back