• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I Want These Wheels!

Duranali

Pullin' The Trigger
Reaction score
i cant wait for these suburbans to come out so i can snag a set of these wheels off of one!
suburban_hd_z71_6001.jpg

Wow those are pretty sweet. It would be cool to get a set of factory take offs! I wonder what size they are?

i think they are 20s, they are pretty nice for stock.

Thoae are cool, but I wouldn't hold my breath for them. When the AV was a concept, they showed very cool tires/wheels, but they never showed up in production. :(

Gm is so cool and good at everything they do, there is alot of talent at that company. the hole rig is sweet that is from an article where they were talkin abou the upcoming 4.5 D-max which is also sweet seeing how it will make the same horsepower and torque as the original LB7.

Are they really 20"? I thought I had heard they were 18". Maybe I'm wrong. But I do really like them as well. I do have the the feeling like others that GM will puss out and put on the PYO's on it and not those sweet looking rims.

ya im not going to get my heart set on them yet, i just came across the suburban in one of our GM bulletins started looking into it and found these

Back