• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

i just picked up a FEIN Multimaster ...

dude, i cannot wait to post pics, alone the package and how everything is put together is sweet ;-) tomorrow i will hopefully do some surgical incisions to some of my kitchen walls to peak inside and see if i cannot make them disappear. this thing should do clean enough cuts that i can easily put the incisions back if i need to.

there should be 2 air vents and a PVC wastepipe that i must all tuck into a regular wall in order to make this "wall" which is more or less only a rectangular addition to the real wall disappear. should not be too hard - it is not like i could make the heating system that uses AIR to transport heat any LESS efficient..... even if i do mess up air flow by going from round to rectangular (maintaining same area).

Last edited:
I half expected them to go into the kitchen on the video and start cutting meat and veggies..........what does one of those go for if you don't mind my asking

they start at $210 without the quick tool change setup.
my set (which is called Top Set with tons of tools and accessories included) was $399 +tax.

prod_top_main_i0000310.jpg

http://www.fein.de/fein-multimaster/us/en/products/multimaster_top.html

Man, I got the Dremel version of that tool, just as I was beginning a bathroom remodel. would never thinking of doing another without it. You can cut drywall on the stud, without destroying the stud in the wall.

May not do it all, but it's another tool that comes in handy when dealing with drywall.

I too have the Dremel version but it has crapped out already. I havent looked into the warranty yet but i havent even wore out the blades that it came with so it has little use on it. But i must also say it is a very handy tool to have and if it isnt warrantied then i will by another by Bosch.

Same here on the Dremel. Works really well. I put down about 4000 sq ft of hardwood flooring and I used the Dremel to flush cut the door trim. Worked awesome.

i tried the demo dremel in the store and it is an entirely different animal (also totally different price range of course)...

My dad is a residential contractor and he seems to enjoy the thing. He especially likes it when doing floor trim or stuff that you need to get into extremely tight spots with. Just fyi, though, this thing takes seemingly forever to cut compared to a recriprocating saw (sawzall), or other big tools - but I will say it is nice (as shown in the video) for tight spots.

Back