• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I have a 2007 Freightliner Columbia no power to AC clutch,hvac relay

Good morning 52 and welcome to the forum.
There has to be a fuse someplace for that AC. Possibly under the hood or in the engine compartment. A fuse separate from the fuse panel inside the cab, if there is such a thing on a FreightLiner.
Like on the newer vehicles from about 1998 or 2000, they had a fuse/relay box in the engine compartment. And also a fuse panel inside the cab.
Might check that out and report back Your findings.

Welcome to TTS! Columbia CL120 with the Mercedes engine? we work on those a lot here at work! no power to the AC it's most likely a circuit breaker in the cab. that panel is located on the top passenger side if the dash. I might be able to get you a drawing from Freightliner if that will help you there is also a power distribution block on the drivers side of the firewall next to where the steering shaft goes into the cab if memory serves me right.

I have some contacts at our local Freightliner. send me the vin and I can try calling in a favor lol

something else to check is in the battery box. on ours here at work batteries are under the steps, there are a couple of breakers and power junctions in there, you might check the connections there also. other than that might check the pressure sensors on the ac lines, dryer and condenser.

Back