• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Howdy

CrewCabMax

Double XL
Reaction score
Just came on board from another site. Just saying hey! Hope this place holds together. Seems kinda nice!! I'm sure this place is going to be picking up real soon! I'll do my best to promote. Thanks.

Joe

Welcome Joe!

Glad to have you here. This will be a fun place for all! :)

welcome. i hope this place catches on like the "other place" did when it was first made, and stays that way. everyone thats new here knows what i mean.

welcome. i hope this place catches on like the "other place" did when it was first made, and stays that way. everyone thats new here knows what i mean.

I can tell you this. I won't bail, I won't sell out, Im here for the members. I know you guys have heard this line before, but, Im a man of my word.

;)

I can tell you this. I won't bail, I won't sell out, Im here for the members. I know you guys have heard this line before, but, Im a man of my word.

;)

diesel truck. i'm not doubting you at all, in fact i'd love to help make the 6.5 section into something nice. the Dmax members which there are many more of have the dmax stuff covered.:D i just feel like a criminal when i log in over there, like i'm being watched. :mad: here i don't feel that at all and i never used to feel that there until i heard they were reading PMs and banning members with opinions about the sell off, and not to mention auto forums track record that everything they own turns to $h!t. :rolleyes:

diesel truck. i'm not doubting you at all, in fact i'd love to help make the 6.5 section into something nice. the Dmax members which there are many more of have the dmax stuff covered.:D i just feel like a criminal when i log in over there, like i'm being watched. :mad: here i don't feel that at all and i never used to feel that there until i heard they were reading PMs and banning members with opinions about the sell off, and not to mention auto forums track record that everything they own turns to $h!t. :rolleyes:

I could care less about your PM's..;) I takes hacks to accomplish things like that. Im not interested...:cool:

I could care less about your PM's..;) I takes hacks to accomplish things like that. Im not interested...:cool:

once again it works for me. :D i'm quite easy to please. just give me a place where i can "learn" and help others and give me privacy if i want to speak to another member in private and i'm happy. :D free handouts and donations to pay for diesel are appreciated though. :rolleyes::D

welcome.

Im trying to get the 6.5 and LB7 sections going if I ever have any time.

Back