• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Howdy Reb!!! (BIGOL3)

Thanks fellas. Glad to be here. Seems like home:D After being in Mo. for 2 weeks, I come back to find the 'clubhouse' nearly empty. Thanks to those that gave me the 'heads-up' on where to find ya.
Welcome to the site Otis...good to have you back...and make yourself at home :)

Welcome, Big O! I guess it's good to get back to the bayous - you probably got all "dried-out" up there in MO! I've known a few LA boys, and we had to thow water on 'em quite regular when they were out of the swamps so they wouldn't crack open!:biggrinjester:

Welcome, Big O! I guess it's good to get back to the bayous - you probably got all "dried-out" up there in MO! I've known a few LA boys, and we had to thow water on 'em quite regular when they were out of the swamps so they wouldn't crack open!:biggrinjester:
Hey Tom, I am in the 'redneck hill' part of the state, not the cajun/coonass bayou parts. But you are right, it was still good to get back home:biggrinjester:

Thanks fellas. Glad to be here. Seems like home:D After being in Mo. for 2 weeks, I come back to find the 'clubhouse' nearly empty. Thanks to those that gave me the 'heads-up' on where to find ya.

Hi Reb.

It is pretty empty there, but I do still check in...

they told me to get my shit and get out:frown2:

Back